Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today

I got up at 8h30, needing to be in school by 8h50 and I live 25 minutes away. Got up in a hurry, put on my makeup so quickly got dressed in a tee-shirt and +Levi's® jeans (they are amazing, get yourselves some!) So I got in school 30mins late, they were so pleased! :-) Then I had people coming to talk about drugs alcohol and cigarettes, so boring, but had a good sleep. ;-) haha. Day passed at school, boring childish school. My teachers hate me I think, obviously I LOVE them as I love school so much. hahaha. 
Got home at 5h, managed to be on time to get home, yeah. and nothing much has happened a part from me continuing my song. xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Millie. Lovely to find you here in blogiverse :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Andrea, yep don't really know what to do, so just trying it out :)xx

      Delete